Pasta is everyone’s favorite and its better if it is made right recipe.
This recipe is full of flavors of cheese and chicken blended with herbs and spices. Its a must try!
**For vegetarian option, don’t add chicken. Either you can add paneer or soya chunks or baby corn.
Please follow for recipe below.
- 2 cups of Farfalle or Penne pasta (this recipe has Farfalle type)
- 100 grams boneless chicken
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese shreds
- 3 cheddar cheese slice
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 medium size capsicum
- 1 cup milk
- 50 grams butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 1tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp oregano herbs
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- olive oil
How to make:
1. Take a vessel and add pasta to boil. After boiling, strain them add some olive oil so that they don’t stick together.
2. Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil, then add small chicken cubes and fry them for 2-3 mins till all water is dried out. Then add diced onion fry for a min then add capsicum and fry for a minute. The vegetable should be crunchy but not under-cooked.
3. Take a pan and add milk then butter, let it melt. Then, add flour and keep stirring it till its a thick slurry.
4. Quickly add both cheeses and let it melt.
5. Then add salt and spices.
6. Lastly, add the chicken, veggies & mayonnaise.
8. Mix the pasta and chicken sauce and serve hot with sprinkled oregano and chilli flakes.
If you like the recipe please try and I guarantee it will satisfy your taste buds.
Please like comment and share with your suggestions and experience.