You have leftover rice and want to fix a meal quick and tasty? Or want to try different recipe for sausage that’s sitting in your freezer? Then you will love this one.
This recipe is perfect for all sausage lovers.
let’s just jump to the recipe!
- chicken sausages (4-5)
- 2 bowls of cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- salt to taste
- Take a pan add oil, add garlic and saute till golden.
2. Add suasage and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add soya sauce, chilli flakes, pepper and salt.
3. Add rice and mix well
4. Cook 5 mins with closed lid on low flame.
Here’s the video look of the recipe:
Please like, share and comment below about your views of the recipe.