This is one of the yummiest and easiest chocolate chip cookies recipe. No out of the blue ingredients, just the one that you can easily find in kitchen shelf or pantry.
This recipe is Vegetarian, as it does not have EGGS.
This chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!
LET’S JUST JUMP TO THE RECIPE.
- 1 1⁄4 cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2.5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup butter
- Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolate
- Take a bowl, add flour, caster sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and butter.
- Start mixing them together with spatula or bare hands very gently.
- Add chocolate chips and again mix gentle and make it into a nice dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, take a baking tray and place baking sheet (optional) and start making cookie balls.
- Press the balls gently and don’t make it flat.
- Preheat the oven and bake it for 12- 15 mins on 180 degrees.
- Cool them on wire tray and store them in air tight container.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
- Make sure the butter is soft and on room temperature.
- Do not over cook and check the cookies exactly after 12 mins. It can take 15 mins depending on the size of cookies.
- Do not over mix. Just enough to make a good dough.
- Measure the exact ingredients given in the recipe.
You might also like:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.