This is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, to celebrate their efforts and hard work in the world of blogging. It is a show of appreciation and a way to encourage, especially new and up-coming bloggers, letting them know that hard work and dedication, towards decimating quality message to the world does not go unnoticed. This award only exist online and is being used in the blogging community to encourage and help bloggers gain more recognition.
I am very thankful to be nominated by Asif from https://careersinformetionandmotivetion.business.blog/
He is a new budding blogger who writes about career advises mainly in Hindi language and various other topics. Go follow and support…!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
5. Ask your nominees to Nominate 11 others.
6. Notify your nominees once your post is live.
Answers to the 11 questions are as follows:
(1) Why you start blog?
I started this blog so that I could have my space to give and share with the world the things I love to do the most also to be the best version on myself.
(2) One of your favorite book?
I love many books. I love to read romantic fictions mainly. I love Twilight series the most till date.
(3) Choose one TV or book reading?
I would choose both. I love books and watching different series equally.
(4) Where are you living ?
I am originally from Nagpur,India. I was raised by amazing set of parents with 4 siblings. Right now I am living in Qatar with my loving husband and a son who keeps me on my toes all the time.
(5) According to you what is the best thing in the world?
Having love and family by your side and enough money to enjoy a quality life.
(6) Your real full name?
My maiden name was Sofia Opai. My name is Sofia Irfan.
(7) which life would you prefer living village and city ?
I would love to live at outskirts of city. It will be a balance between both.
(8) Your hobbies?
I love reading, watching movies &TV shows, listening music, cooking, DIYs.
(9) How was your childhood?
We are 5 siblings, so my childhood was amazing and full of chaos in the house buzzing with our play. Summer holidays were the best. Our dad always took us out every Sundays. A childhood that anyone could desire.
(10) One person to say thank you?
Actually two, they are my Parents. They made me who I am today. I have quality of education, a responsible mom and wife. By the grace of Almighty God, its all because of them.
(11) Where do you want to go for vacation?
I want to travel the world. But my dream destination is Paris.
|Alphe (Lifestyle blogger)||https://alphes-corner.com/|
|Kanwaldeep Kaur (Mom blogger)||https://livelaughlovewithme.com/|
|Kristina Allen (Food blogger)||https://theprettyblueplate.blog/|
|Britton Nelson (Food blogger)||https://balancedbybrit.com/|
|Mindy (Mom blogger)||https://mindytheblogmom.wordpress.com/|
|Yolanda (Crochet blogger)||https://yochet.wordpress.com/|
|Sushma (Fashion blogger)||https://dressupandblossom.in/|
|Brunilda ó Seighin (poems & food blog)||https://bibliopoet.com/|
|Judy Dykstra-Brown (writer blog)||https://judydykstrabrown.com/|
|Hannah Alexander (Food blogger)||https://ahangryhannah.com/|
|Mruga Kirloskar (food blogger)||https://musingsofmruga.com/|
My Questions for the nominees are:
1. Give us a little insight into your blog?
2. Why did you start blogging and for how long now?
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of blogging for you?
4. How do you motivate yourself when you feel discouraged?
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
6. If you could make one wish, what would it be?
7. What makes you the happiest and why?
8. What do you prefer, calling or texting?
9. Are you talker or listener?
10. Your hobbies?
11. What appeal to you most soul or appearance of a person?
Thank you once again Asif for the nomination. This is my first nomination. And nominations like these helps new bloggers for growth and engagements.
You might like: