The sunshine award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their shining, inspiring, creative and motivational blogs.
I am grateful that I chose to be this community as a blogger who want to uplift each other. I am very exited as this is my second blogging nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Answers to the 11 questions are as follows:
1. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
I love beaches and all it activities. Most favorite is watching waves and sunset.
2. If you had to eat the same thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
As a foodie its very difficult! But I will choose biryani (south Asian cuisine).
3. What is your favorite Ninjago episode?(if you haven’t watched it then you can just google it or something)
I just google it. It seems very interesting and fun. I think its a mix of Lego and ninja!
4. What’s your favorite color?
Ohhh.. Its hard to choose between black, white, red and pink.
5. Do you ever talk to yourself?
All the time! In my mind … plotting and planning!! lol
6. Have you ever googled your name to see what comes up?
yes.. many times. now I google my blog name to see what comes up. lol
7. Favorite dog breed?
Golden retriever. They seem to be very playful.
8. What is your favorite webcomic?
I am more into books than comics. But my favorite comic will always be Archie’s digest.
9. How long have you been blogging?
I am relatively new in blogging world. Its been 3 months since my first blog.
10. Do you like chickens?
Love them, its very tasty!!
11. What other countries have you been to?
I’m originally from India. But from past 3 years, I have been living in Qatar. Other than that I haven’t been in any other country.
|Janis (Lifestyle blogger)||https://themomshiediaries.wordpress.com/|
|Rekha (writer blog)||https://rekhasahay.com/|
|Anjali (Lifestyle blogger)||https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/|
|Asif (business blog)||https://careersinformetionandmotivetion.business.blog/|
|Tia (Lifestyle blogger)||https://tallblondetales.com/|
|Pooja (Lifestyle blogger)||https://lifesfinewhine.com/|
|In my feelings |
|Scott (motivation blog)||https://inspirechief.com/|
|Shaheen (food blogger)||https://shaheen.reviews/|
|Astha (writer blog)||https://asthaisha13.wordpress.com/|
|Sania (writer blog)||https://saania2806.wordpress.com/|
My Questions for the nominees are:
1. Give us a little insight into your blog?
2. Why did you start blogging and for how long now?
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of blogging for you?
4. How do you motivate yourself when you feel discouraged?
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
6. If you could make one wish, what would it be?
7. What makes you the happiest and why?
8. What do you prefer, calling or texting?
9. Are you talker or listener?
10. Your hobbies?
11. What appeal to you most soul or appearance of a person?
Thank you once again Bea for the nomination. This is my second nomination. And nominations like these helps new bloggers for growth and engagements.