Trifle pudding is one of my favorite of all time. My mom used to make this dessert since my childhood. Its very easy to make and full of different flavors and textures.
This dessert consists of custard, cake, ice-cream, fruits and dry fruits.
The Given recipe will make 4 servings of the dessert.
Let’s jump to the recipe:
- Vanilla muffins – 8
- Ice cream 300 ml
- Apple -1
- Banana – 1
- Pomegranate – 1
- Cashew – 7 to 8
- Raisins – 7 to 8
- Almonds – 7 to 8
- Pistachio – 7 to 8
+++ For custard:
- Milk 500 ml
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Custard powder 2 Tbsp
To make this dessert:
+ To make the custard:
- Pour 500 ml Milk in a vessel. Add custard powder and sugar and bring it to boil and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Let it cool completely and then start making the rest of the dessert.
+ Assembling the pudding:
- Chop Apple Banana & Pomegranate and keep them aside in a plate.
- Chop Cashew Raisins Almonds Pistachios, mix and keep them aside in a bowl.
- Take the bowl or glass to assemble the dessert.
- Start with the muffins* , just break it into pieces and add as first layer.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of custard or according to your requirements.
- Add all the fruits as required to a layer.
- Add ice-cream as final layer. I have used strawberry flavor but you can use vanilla too.
- Add handful of dry fruits as the topping.
- Serve cold.
*I have used store bought muffins. But you can bake your own vanilla muffins.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM
You might like:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.