I love this sweet chilli sauce recipe. It’s easy to make and very easy to make! It’s very tasty to goes with many dishes. I specially love it with spring rolls and fritters.
This recipe is quick and so easy to prepare at the comfort of home!
Let’s jump to the recipe.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 5 cloves of garlic – chopped
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups of water
- Take a pan, add water, sugar, chilli flakes, chopped garlic and salt.
- Bring the mixture to boil and cook for 2-3 mins
- Add cornstarch and keep stirring the the sauce becomes thick.
- Lastly add tomato ketchup and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool and transfer the sauce in an air tight container.
- You can store in refrigerator upto 1 month.
Here’s the video on how to make the sauce:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM
You might like: