Who doesn’t love the combination of chicken and cheese? and what’s better than they are rolled in a thin crispy rolls!
Home made rolls are always better than the restaurant ones. They are healthier and crunchier as we know the ingredients and its fresh ones.
This is one of the easiest recipes and the tastiest for the spring roll lovers!
Eat these with sweet and chilli sauce, its more amazing and delicious.
Let’s jump to the recipe!
- Boneless chicken – 200 grams
- Pepper powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Chilli flakes – 1 Tbsp.
- Light soya sauce – 2 Tbsps.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 Tbsp.
- salt to taste
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 200 grams
- Spring roll sheets
- egg – 1
How to make spring rolls:
- Firstly, take the boneless chicken and cut them into small tiny cubes
- Take a vessel, add the chicken cubes on high flame.
- Add salt, Ginger garlic paste.
- Add Pepper powder Chili flakes Light soya sauce.
- Mix well.
- Cook it until there is no water and the mixture is almost dry.
- Keep it aside till it cools down.
- Then add the shredded mozzarella cheese and mix well.
Making the rolls:
- Take a dough sheet. Put some filling in the center.
- Fold over the corner. Roll tight. Paint some egg wash.
- Fold over the other side. pain some egg wash again. No air pockets, it can make oil seepage.
- Fry a few at a time.
- You can store them is a zip lock bag and freeze them upto 1 month.
Here’s the video on how to make the spring rolls:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with cooking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM
You might like: