Eggs are so common yet we can make so many recipes and delicious dishes with them. A simple yet full of flavour protien.
Eggs are eaten globally almost everyday and that’s why some variable flavors with eggs is important.
This recipe is very easy and tasty and everyone will love it! Very simple ingredients blended together to make something amazing. So, lets just jump to the recipe.
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tomato
- 4-5 mushrooms
- Handful of coriander or parsley
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tsp. pepper powder
- 1 Tsp. chili flakes
- Salt to taste
How to make eggs muffin:
- Take 3-4 eggs, add them in a mixing bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients, onion, capsicum, tomato. mushrooms, coriander, Shredded mozzarella cheese, pepper powder, chili flakes Salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Take a muffin tray, grease it with butter if its not non stick. Add the batter to the tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, Bake the muffins for 20- 25 mins.
- Check with a toothpick if the batter is soggy or wet and make for few mins more if necessary.
- Take them out in a serving plate and brush melted butter over them.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise and ketchup.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM
You might like: