Mushroom is an ingredient, which is versatile and full of earthy flavours. It goes with many different recipe and very creative to cook with.
This is a mushroom masala recipe, it s a thick and rich gravy combined with mushrooms.
Let’s start with the recipe:
- Mushrooms – 250 grams
- Oil – 4 TBSP
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 or 2 Puree depending on the size.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – 2 TSP
- Coriander powder – 2 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 TSP
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 TSP
- Kasuri methi (optional) – 1/2 TSP
- Cashew nuts paste – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves for garnish.
How to make mushroom masala.
- In a cooking pan, add oil, Onion and ginger garlic paste and let it cook till the onions are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes puree, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, kasuri methi and salt and mix well.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 5-10 mins on medium flame.
- Take off the lid and add mushrooms and 1 cup of water and mix it well.
- Close the lid again and cook it for 5 mins of medium flame.
- Take of the lid and add cashew paste and mix it well.
- Let it cook for 2 more mins on medium flame. And It’s done.
- Serve it hot with garnished coriander leaves.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Buy cook books from Amazon:
Rate this recipe:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM