Who doesn’t love some cheesy goodness with flavours of spicy chicken?
This is one of theo comfort food recipes, that you will love and always crave to make it again.
It’s easy and simple. Tasty and delicious. So let’s get started!
- Chicken (boneless) -200 grams
- Oil – 3 Tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tbsp
- Onion -1
- Carrot – 1
- Capsicum -1
- Chilli powder – 2 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 TSP
- Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Cheese slices
- Bread slices
How to make the sandwich.
- Take a cooking pan, add oil, add ginger garlic paste and cook for 15 seconds.
- Add chicken. Cook it
- till the water dries. Make sure the chicken in chopped in to small pieces.
- Add chopped onion, carrot and capsicum and sauté on high flame for 5 mins.
- Add all the spices, i. e. Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt. Let it cook for 2 more mins.
- Let the chicken cool down.
- Take the bread slices, apply butter one side each.
- Spread the chicken in the bread.
- Add a cheese slice.
- Cover with the other slice.
- Toast the sandwich, on both of the sides.
- Serve it with fries and ketchup.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Buy cook books from Amazon:
Rate this recipe:
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM