There are endless recipes we can do with chicken. It’s my favorite protein to cook and eat!
what can be a better combination of mushroom, cream and chicken?
When I tried it for the first time it turned out to be delicious. And I had to share it with you all.
Let’s start the recipe:
- Chicken breast or thigh pieces – 500 grams.
- Mushrooms – 250 grams.
- Cooking cream – 200 ML
- Cheese (parmesan or cheddar) – 100 grams.
- Oil – 2 TBSP
- Butter – 50 grams
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 TSP
- Chopped garlic – 4 cloves
- Chili flakes – 2 TSP
- Oregano herbs – 2 TSP
- Pepper powder – 3 TSP
- Coriander leaves or parsley to garnish.
- Salt to taste.
How to make chicken with creamy mushroom sauce:
- Marinate the chicken with Ginger garlic paste, 1 TSP pepper powder, salt and 1 TBSP oil. Set aside for 10 minutes to half hour.
- In a pan, add 2 TBSP oil and stir fry chicken for 5- 10 mins on medium heat.
- Turn the side and let ir cook for 10 minutes with the lid on. That will make sure that the chicken is properly cooked.
- For making the cream sauce, add butter, let it melt and add chopped garlic. Saute it for 10 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes on high flame. (Cooking mushrooms too much can shrink them, make sure you don’t overcook.)
- Add salt, pepper powder, chili flakes and oregano herbs.
- Add cooking cream and cook till is starts boiling.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Lastly, put the chicken in the sauce and garnish it with coriander leaves or parsley.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Rate this recipe:
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.