Hair masks, deeply conditions damaged hair. Using hair masks frequently on your hair can help control the damage.
Mayonnaise hair masks are very popular and there is a reason behind it! This DIY hair mask is a bit modified version with more benefits for your hair!
This hair mask with help with dryness and make it more smoother and shinier. It will also help with strengthening the hair.
Follow this simple DIY here….
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- brush (optional)
How to apply:
- Wet your hair if your hair is too dry otherwise its not needed.
- Apply the mask, starting from your scalp and working it out to your ends.
- Massage the product or use a wide-tooth comb to ensure even application.
- Cover with a cap and wait 25-30 minutes.
- Rinse out thoroughly and shampoo as normal. And then the conditioner.
- You can see the difference in the first wash. Your hair will feel more shiner and smoother than usual.
What are the benefits?
Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. … There’s even some evidence to suggest that olive oil can soothe your scalp, strengthen your hair follicle, and potentially stimulate hair growth.
You can use a hair serum after the wash. Do this mask once a month and you can see a big difference in the long term.
Here is a video that will help you with DIY better:
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: