Chips and cheese sandwich. sounds interesting and delicious right?
This recipe is prepared in 10 minutes. Toasty grilled bread on the outside and crispy cheese and chips inside! A tasty delicious sandwich that is prepared in few minutes, a quick meal to have when you are in hurry and have literally 3 ingredients.
Let’s jump to the recipe.
- Bread slices
- cheese slices
- potato chips (Oman chips are optional)
How to make the sandwich:
- Take the 2 bread slices and lay the cheese slices on each.
- spread the chips all over the slices.
- Take a pan, Glaze it with butter and toast the sandwich 2 minutes on both the sides.
- The delicious sandwich is ready.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Rate this recipe:
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.