I love cooking chicken sausage. The chicken sausage itself is delicious and quick and easy to make different recipes.
I am sharing a different recipe which is very easy and equally yummy. The pastry is flaky on the outside and soft chewy inside with the cheesy and flavourful sausage.
let’s start the recipe.
- Readymade puff pastry. (I used switz brand and it’s one my favorites for creating recipes)
- Cheese slices
- Chicken sausage
- Chili flakes
- Oregano herbs
- Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
How to make the pastry:
1. Take a pastry sheet and lay a cheese slice in it.
2. Sprikle chili flakes, oregano, pepper and salt on it.
3. Place the sausage in the center. Roll the cheese over the sausage.
4. Now, make diagonal cuts on both the side of the puff pastry. Make sure the the cheese and sausage is placed in the center of the pastry.
5, Overlap the cuts of the pastry on the center placed cheese sausage. Its will look like this:
6. Brush butter over the pastry and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
7. You can use both air-fryer or oven. For 3-4 pastry:
FOR AIR FRYER: Bake for 8-10 mins at 200 C
FOR OVER: Bake for 12-15 mins at 225 C
Here’s the video of the recipe:
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.
Rate this recipe: