Have you ever heard that veg chowmin made from spaghetti pasta?
It’s so delicious and easy to make that you will be making it again and again.
The ingredients are easily available and quick to make.
Let’s start with the recipe:
- Spaghetti pasta – 1 Bowl approx.
- Oil – 4 TBSP
- Cabbage (chopped) – 1 cup
- Spring onion (chopped) – 1 cup
- carrot (chopped) – 1 cup
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder – 1/2 TSP
- Red chilli powder – 1 TSP
- Soy sauce – 3 TBSP
- Green chilli sauce – 1 TSP
- Vinegar – 1 TBSP
- Tomato ketchup – 1 TBSP
How to make the chow mein:
- Boil pasta with 1 TSP salt. After boiling add oil and set aside so that they don’t stick together.
- In a pan, add oil, cabbage, spring onion heads, carrot, capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
NOTE: Make sure you don’t overcook or else it will lose the crunchiness.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, soy sauce, green chilli sauce and let it cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add spaghetti pasta. Add tomato ketchup and spring onions then mix it well.
- Serve hot with sprinkled spring onion.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
Follow me on: INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITER.
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.
Rate this recipe:
One thought on “Spaghetti style Veg. Chow mein recipe.”