I love cooking quick and simple recipes with chicken sausage. This one of my favourite and quick recipes 😋
With Indo-Chinese nothing can go wrong for me. This recipe literally takes 10- 15 mins and absolutely delicious.
- oil- 2 TBSP
- onion – 1
- capsicum – 1
- green chillis – 2 to 3
- garlic paste or chopped – 4 to 5 cloves
- green chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
- sweet paprika – 1 tsp
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- vinegar – 1 tbsp
- tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- chicken sausage. 7 to 8 (chopped)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a pan, add oil, saute onions, capsicum (green bell pepper), green chillies and garlic paste.
- Add salt, green chilli sace, red sweer paprika (thihs is optional but i recomend fot you to add it.)
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup.
- add the chopped pieces of chicken sausage and saute for 2 miniutes.
- serve hot.
HERE’S THE VIDEO OF THE RECIPE:
I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and don’t forget to share yours in the comments below!
Follow me on: INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER.
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.