These Chicken Seekh Kebabs are spiced Indian-style and stuffed with delicious cheese bursting out at each bite! a perfect evening snack on a holiday or served for a party starter.
let’s start the recipe:
- 500 grams boneless chicken
- 1 onion
- 3-4 chillies
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp oregano herbs
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (optional)
- cheese slices
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
How to make the cheesy kebabs:
- Grind the chicken with onion, cumin, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, salt. oregano, chillies until the kebab paste forms.
- Add cream cheese and mix it well.
- Oil your palms and plate surface. Now, make the kebab paste flatten spread on the plate.
- Put the cheese slice on the chicken spread and carefully roll the kebab. Make sure the edges are well packed to avoid cheese leak while frying.
- Beat an egg with salt.
- Dip the kebab roll in the egg wash and then dip into the bread crumbs thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or in a pan. When the oil is hot, fry rolls until they are golden brown. You have to fry them as quickly as possible to avoid bursting. Make sure you flip them frequently. And don’t overcrowd the pan. I only fry about two rolls at a time. Serve hot when the cheese inside is still soft and melted.
- Serve it with your favorite dip.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and don’t forget to share yours in the comments below!
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.