What’s better than one good chocolate chip cookie? And making the cookies more healthier by using whole wheat flour rather than all purpose is a good step.
This recipe is easy and delicious. there will be chewy chocolaty taste in every bite.
Let’s just jump to the recipe.
- Whole wheat flour – 2 cups.
- Brown sugar – 3/4 cup.
- Caster sugar – 1/2 cup.
- Baking powder – 1 Tsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1 Tsp.
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 2-3 Tbsp.
- Butter – 200 grams
- Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolate – 200 grams
How to Make Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies:
- Take a vessel, add whole wheat flour, brown sugar, caster sugar, baking powder, vanilla essence and egg. Mix it well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- After 10 mins, take a baking tray and place baking sheet and start making cookie balls.
- Press the balls gently and don’t make it flat.
- Preheat the oven and bake it for 12- 15 mins on 180 degrees.
- Cool them on wire tray and store them in air tight container.
Here’s the video of the recipe:
- Make sure the butter is soft and on room temperature.
- Do not over cook and check the cookies exactly after 12 mins. It can take 15 mins depending on the size of cookies.
- Check the bottom of the cookie, it should be on the brown to know its cooked.
- Do not over mix. Just enough to make a good dough.
- Measure the exact ingredients given in the recipe.
Hope you enjoy making this recipe. Please like, comment and share your thoughts with baking experience.
Follow me on my social media: INSTAGRAM
You might like: