This is one of the important questions many mothers have and they keep wondering if they hold the baby or carry them. Keep reading on for knowing more about baby wearing and it can benefit both you and your baby.
What is baby wearing?
Babywearing is the practice of wearing or carrying a baby in a sling or in another form of carrier. Babywearing is a form of baby transport which can be enjoyed for as long as mutually desired, often until toddlerhood and beyond.
Baby wearing though history.
Babywearing has been practiced for centuries around the world. In the industrialized world, babywearing has gained popularity in recent decades.
Benefits and advantages of baby wearing.
There are several advantages of baby wearing which is beneficial for both baby and the parents. And they are:
- More bonding with the baby.
- The baby is always in the view while you are working.
- Less crying when you are not around.
- Your hands are free while you carry the baby.
- You can do some work while carrying the baby.
- It also assist the moms with Breastfeeding with ease.
Are baby carriers worth the money?
Absolutely. I would say its worth every penny! And the good thing is the baby carry doesn’t even cost a fortune and it has so many benefits!
How-to and safety tips for baby carriers
- Always see and make the note there is enough air space and proper neck and back support.
- Always harness properly and double check it.
- Watch any tutorials online according to the type of baby carry you are using. There are so many out there which could be helpful.
- Keep in check if baby is uncomfortable and adjust the back and neck accordingly to baby’s comfort.
- keep the baby in the distance that you can kiss and keep an eye.
- Don’t keep it too tight or too loose, just enough for the comfort of both parent and the baby.
Baby wearing is much more than a trend or fashion accessory. It can help you keep your baby close, and has the added benefit of carrying your baby while also freeing up your hands to get stuff done.
SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: